When your cat refuses being brushed or spray with cat flea spray?

Harvey

I'm currently having a very serious challenge with cat. She keeps running away whenever I want to use the cat flea spray on her. She hisses and runs away. It's the same thing with trying to brush her. I don't know how to change this from going on.

Do you have this experience with your cat?

Shortie

I'm currently having a very serious challenge with cat. She keeps running away whenever I want to use the cat flea spray on her. She hisses and runs away. It's the same thing with trying to brush her. I don't know how to change this from going on.

Do you have this experience with your cat?
My cat used to do this, she would hate it when we had to put any kind of flea treatment on her and would try and run.

We found that holding her as tight as possible without hurting her helped us to get the treatment on her and then we would reward her with treats.

It got better over time, she did try to struggle a few times but soon got used to it.

Stephen

The brush might be hurting your cat for the cat not to allow you brush his or skin with it. If they don't like the spray, it means that particular brand isn't cool or good for them to inhale. You have to use the best props to take care of your cats.