Do you travel light or heavy?

Toni

How do you pack your luggages whenever you're about to travel? Do you pack up so much stuffs or you would only pick out a few things to travel with just one average sized bag?

I don't like carrying anything whenever I'm travelling. I love being very free on any journey so that I can't be thinking of any bags and baggages.

Do you travel light or heavy?

Ragnarok

It depends on where I'm travelling to that is going to determine how I would be packed for the travel. If I don't lots of luggage when I'm travelling, I will not need to part heavy.

Henrywrites

I enjoy travelling light. I am not someone who wants to go most of the time with luggage, and that is the reason I will rather travel light than heavy. I hate being stressed out on trips.

Harvey

I travel heavy. I can't miss out anything whenever I'm travelling. I don't like feeling inconvenienced when I get to where I'm going and not have something I should have had. It's why I pack virtually everything.

Henrywrites

I enjoy travelling light. There is no reason for me to be travelling heavily, especially on trips where I am going to spend less days and I am back to my base.