Do you read courses online?

Ja sa bong

COVID made me to explore so many things online and studying online is one of the best adventure COVID led me to.

Udemy became my companion when the worldwide lockdown hit. I start taking online class and aced so many courses especially in tech/softwares.

Which online course did you complete recently?

Henrywrites

I once did a course on negotiation online via Coursera. I see Coursera as one of the best online learning site that we have with amazing tools that one can use to get things going. So, I recommend them.

Toni

Whenever I can yes, acquiring knowledge is something we should keep doing until we kick the bucket. I have about 3 courses which I'm doing now on Udemy.

Harvey

Studying online is something that I enjoy doing because it is very convenient for me to study within the comfort of my home than going to a university to do anything today. I've been able to read several courses online without having to step out of my house.

Ivar

Yes, I've read a good number of courses online because they are more convenient than going to the university to study. With AI being the talk of the day, I've paid for few courses that will help me get the best out from the program.

Ragnarok

Does studying with free YouTube resources video contents count as reading a course online? If it does, then I've learnt so much things from YouTube without having to pay for it.

Henrywrites

Does studying with free YouTube resources video contents count as reading a course online? If it does, then I've learnt so much things from YouTube without having to pay for it.

I think it should. You were gaining knowledge from learning about it online and that is the thing that matters most.