Have you avoided soda for a while?

Henrywrites

I was attending a session on zoom the other day on fitness and the trainer talked about the need for those looking to lose weight to avoid any carbonated drink. Do you practice this or have you done this before?

Ja sa bong

I don't drink any of them now. I know they are not healthy for consumption all the time. It's why water is my favourite fluid to take whenever I'm thirsty. I take energy drinks once in a blue moon.

Harvey

I used to drink soda when I was a lot younger, maybe when I was in my early 20's. But right now, it's no longer part of my drinks as I have moved on completely from it. I drink home made juice now and a bit of alcoholic drinks once in a while.

Stephen

I have Pepsi Soda in my refrigerator for more than 5 days now and I still can't get myself to drink it. A friend of mine visited and brought one pack of it. If it stays in my refrigerator for the next few days and doesn't drink it, I will give it out to kids in my yard.

Toni

Ever since I started having peptic and gastric ulcer, it was recommended for me not to take soda again. It's been over seven years since I last had a sip of any kind of soda drink.

Ragnarok

Yes of course, I've avoided taking soda for more than 6 years now. I was diagnosed with high blood sugar, so I was instructed not to drink soda again. For the past 6 years, soda doesn't seem like something consumable to me.

Ivar

I'm currently addicted to Mountain Dew. It's the only soda I can't stop taking every time I'm back from work. I know it's not good but I can't simply stop taking it.

Henrywrites

I'm currently addicted to Mountain Dew. It's the only soda I can't stop taking every time I'm back from work. I know it's not good but I can't simply stop taking it.

Since you know that it is not good, why not find out ways to stop taking it? I mean it is something that is very important to do for your health and to avoid having any health complications.