Do you like calling or chatting?

Ivar

What's your favorite means of communicating with anyone? Would it be through calling or sending text emails or chatting using chat messengers like Facebook chat messenger, Discord, Skype, WhatsApp and so many more.

Which means is more convenient for you to make use of?

Foxybananas

I prefer texts. I'm not much of a talker, I'm always busy doing something so talking on the phone is not my thing, unless I'm driving because then I have nothing else to do but drive and talk.. of course with my hands on the wheel!

Toni

I prefer texts. I'm not much of a talker, I'm always busy doing something so talking on the phone is not my thing, unless I'm driving because then I have nothing else to do but drive and talk.. of course with my hands on the wheel!
I don't make calls whenever I'm driving. If it's an important call which I must answer, I would have to pull over and take the call.

I'm in love so much with chatting. Calls bore me because it's too stressful for me to being with. I only feel comfortable to be on long calls with my mother and girlfriend.

Destiny

Texting is something I can do but when it comes to communicating I would much rather talk if I can than text. I feel I can say more when I call and have a conversation than when in text messages. Most of my friends love to chat on the phone so I am happy about that.

Shortie

I tend to get really nervous when talking on the phone or because I feel as anxious as I do on the phone I end up forgetting what I wanted to or needed to say. I prefer to text so that I do not end up getting so nervous and anxious that it ends up with me forgetting what I needed to say.

Nikki

I have always preferred to use text when communicating with anyone as it feels much faster to be able to do that and I also do not run into the risk of calling someone and them missing my call because they are busy. Leaving a message can be checked whenever but a call can be missed.

Henrywrites

I prefer chatting to calling. Chatting gives me the time to think through what I want to respond to the other person and this is something that I find difficult doing when I make calls.

Shortie

I prefer chatting to calling. Chatting gives me the time to think through what I want to respond to the other person and this is something that I find difficult doing when I make calls.
This is exactly how I feel. I find it easier to be able to write out and read back on what I write to make sure it sounds right and I do not miss anything out. This is not possible when it comes to speaking on the phone as you can only say what you want to and that often leads to you missing things out.

Henrywrites

This is exactly how I feel. I find it easier to be able to write out and read back on what I write to make sure it sounds right and I do not miss anything out. This is not possible when it comes to speaking on the phone as you can only say what you want to and that often leads to you missing things out.

There are some times that I may not even have the energy to speak or talk to anybody, but I can easily write or chat with people. I don't have that passion that comes with answering phone calls on a daily basis.

Ragnarok

Calls are pretty annoying for me. I can stay more than 2 months without making a minute call and I won't bother at all. I fancy text message, emails and chatting randomly to making calls. Video calls don't relate to me in any way.

Ja sa bong

It's not that I can't take calls but if I can avoid it, I will gladly do so. Chatting or text messaging conversations is more convenient for me because it makes my communication more private than talking on calls.

Henrywrites

It's not that I can't take calls but if I can avoid it, I will gladly do so. Chatting or text messaging conversations is more convenient for me because it makes my communication more private than talking on calls.

I don't enjoy calls too, but the work that I do is one where you have to do a lot of calls and I have become used to making those calls.

Stephen

I don't have any problem with any means of communication as long as the person whom I am communicating with knows how to communicate very well.

We can either communicate through chatting, text message or even call especially when there is something important for us to discuss.

Sandex

Texting and chatting for me all day. I'm not okay with calls because they can be too time consuming. If I'm on a call, I don't have the time to do any other thing I'm supposed to do.

Henrywrites

This is the same thing that I want. I don't enjoy talking much with anyone. As long as I am able to send and receive Chats, I am okay.