What other pets do you have as well as a cat?

Shortie

Some people like to only have one type of animal in their home as they feel it is easier for them to manage, it all really depends on the individual and how much time they have to dedicate to another pet.

Before my cat, Smokey passed away we had her and 4 guinea pigs, two female, and two male. Unfortunately, not only lost Smokey but also lost 3 of the guinea pigs as well due to old age. We now only have one guinea pig left called Alvin.

Do you have any other pets?

Foxybananas

We had a Yorkie for years, his name was Buju but lost him due to old age during Covid. We now have 3 cats and an African Gray Parrot, Lulu. She is soooo messy but she is part of our family:) I don't think we will be getting another dog any time soon, too much responsibility and we frankly don't have the time to take a dog for walks several times a day.

SuperCat

I had a Yorkie as well named Bingo.. She was super hyper and always loving. I do think I will eventually get another dog but not anytime soon.

Sandex

I have a parrot as my second pet. He's a lovely creature and he keeps my home lively and entertaining at all times with his constant singing. I used to play music a lot, so he's picked that up. My brother have a German shepherd which he brings over once in a while.

Nikki

At the moment I do not have any other pets aside from my two cats. I and my other half have been talking about maybe getting a budgie though but we know it would be something we would have to watch with the cats around, at least until we know they would not try and attack the cage or the bird.

Altair

I had a hamster and a rabbit as a kid. I then had a dog that had to be put down years ago. I'm not going to have another animal for another fifteen to twenty-five years, but when I do, I'm going to get an Australian Shepherd.

Toni

It's a dog that I have beside cats. My mother breed puppies she sells to people and that's how I fell in love with dogs too.

I have just one German Shepherd with my cats. I'm thinking of getting a hamster or a rabbit next time.

Destiny

We only have cats at the moment and I am quite happy with just having the cats as they already take up a lot of my time. I really feel if I was to get another pet I would be stretching myself for time to take care of them so that is something I avoid.

Henrywrites

I have two cats at the moment. I am a very busy person and adding another animal to the cats that I have will be a big distraction to me.

Ragnarok

A dog is what I have already with my cats. Dogs are very lovely pets. They can do almost everything you want them to do. If there's any pet that I can give up having cats for, it's going to be dogs.

Harvey

I have a hamster and a rabbit. They are very cute. I'm very happy that my cats get along with my two hamster and a rabbit. I love having animals because they don't home unless the one's we provide for them. I feel very bad seeing any homeless animal.

Ivar

If fishes are considered as a pet, then they are what I have together with my cats that I keep in my house. I try as much as possible to make sure that my aquarium is well covered so that my cat wouldn't go for fishing inside my fish aquarium.