Share Your Cats Unusual Habits!

Altair

Cats are known for their quirky habits, but sometimes they can have some truly unusual ones. Does your cat have any habits that are out of the ordinary?

Perhaps your cat has a strange obsession with a particular object or toy, or maybe they have an odd way of grooming themselves. Maybe they have a particular routine they follow every day that seems strange to you.

Who knows, you might even discover that your cat's habit isn't as unusual as you thought!

Nikki

With my cats, the one thing I have noticed that one does but the other doesn't is when she is cleaning her paws she will bite the pads on the bottom and tug on them a little before washing them again. I am not sure if it is just a way she likes to clean her paws so they are clean or if it is just a habit that she has as my other cat doesn't seem to do that at all when washing her paws.

Shortie

With my cats, the one thing I have noticed that one does but the other doesn't is when she is cleaning her paws she will bite the pads on the bottom and tug on them a little before washing them again. I am not sure if it is just a way she likes to clean her paws so they are clean or if it is just a habit that she has as my other cat doesn't seem to do that at all when washing her paws.
That is so strange as Smokey would also do this, it often made my daughter cringe when she did it. It never seemed to hurt her as she would not do it if it did but whenever she did it my daughter would always say something to me and cringe about it.

Ivar

The concept of mirrors is something that is still very strange to my cats till today to understand because whenever any of them goes close to a mirror, they would usually start fighting all over in the mirror. I keep laughing because it is really very funny.

Henrywrites

The concept of mirrors is something that is still very strange to my cats till today to understand because whenever any of them goes close to a mirror, they would usually start fighting all over in the mirror. I keep laughing because it is really very funny.

This is hilarious, but we can't blame our cats for exhibiting such attitude. It is one of those acts that shows their level of reasoning and understanding.

Ragnarok

There's one usual habit my cat have which gets on my nerves but there's nothing I can do about it. It's him usually sneaking up from my back to claw or punch on my head. I don't know why he keeps doing that all the time.