My cat meows whenever she's done pooing

Ja sa bong

One of the behaviour which my cat's exhibit and I love it so much is meowing whenever they are done pooing for me to come and take away their litterboxes. I was surprised the first day it happened because I never taught them that. When it became a pattern, I was very happy about it. They are very smart creature.

Toni

For your cat do be doing that shows high level of smartness. It's not all cats that can do it, even my own cats have never done it once for years which I have owned and taken care of them. I would be very proud of my cat if I were you.

Ja sa bong

For your cat do be doing that shows high level of smartness. It's not all cats that can do it, even my own cats have never done it once for years which I have owned and taken care of them. I would be very proud of my cat if I were you.
Cats are smart creature no doubt but I haven't seen this level of smartness in any cats for a while before my cat started displaying it. I hope all my cats will learn and do it whenever they are done with pooing.

Shortie

My cat never used to do this until she got quite a bit older and then we noticed that she would use her litter tray to poo and then would meow once done to let us know it needed to be cleared out.

She always hated it when she had a dirty litter tray so we would always ensure we cleaned it out as soon as we knew she had done something.

Ivar

This is something I know adult cats do very well. I know it because all my adult cats also do it when they are done with their business. It's a good thing your cat learnt how to do it at a young age.

Stephen

None of my cats have behaved in this way when they were kittens and even now as adults cats as well. I wouldn't find it bad if they did it because it's going to be like a signal for me that they've concluded their business.