Is your cat a bit of a troublemaker?

Shortie

Some cats are known to get on with other cats in the neighbourhood but you will also find that there will be one cat that can end up being a bit of a trouble-maker and that can cause issues for the cats in the area.

I found Smokey was a bit of a trouble-maker when she was with us, she would always go after other cats if she saw them even if they were not doing any harm.

Is your cat a bit of a trouble-maker?

Sandex

Why some cats don't get along with other cats in the neighbourhood is because most of the time they are not outdoor cats. They don't mingle with other cats and as a result of this, they don't feel comfortable being around them which makes them get into fights.

Harvey

My cat is trouble-maker big time. My neighbour's dog always like to come over to my lawn and play. Whenever my cat see the dog in the lawn, he will jump to the window and be hissing aggressively. I don't allow him to go out because they might end up fighting and one of them will get injured.

Ragnarok

Yes, one of my cat is very troublesome. He doesn't like leaving others alone when they are playing. I would say that he's too bossy and wants all the attention. It can be very difficult dealing with him but I have to because I love all of them to be happy.