Have you ridden a horse?

Nikki

Something I always wanted to do but has never had the chance is to learn to ride a horse. I had friends who had their own horses and used to go and learn to ride once a week but my parents were never able to afford for me to do that so it was never something I did.

Have you ridden a horse before?

Shortie

I have not ridden a horse before. The most I have ridden is a donkey and that was as a kid at the beach. I only remember doing it a handful of times though as I was always nervous even though there was someone there who knew what they were doing.

Destiny

I have never ridden a horse or a donkey. I was always too worried to ride a donkey when we went to the beach as a kid so I never did and ended up watching friends or siblings doing so instead.

I would be just as worried to ride a horse.

Stephen

I have never ridden a horse or a donkey. I was always too worried to ride a donkey when we went to the beach as a kid so I never did and ended up watching friends or siblings doing so instead.

I would be just as worried to ride a horse.
I can't even remember the last time I saw a donkey but as for horses, they are very common here. The last time I was on a horse which didn't get far was at the beach last 3 months ago. I just mounted the horse to take pictures and that's it.

Henrywrites

It is a normal practice for me. I always find way to ride a horse around whenever that I visit the park for some sight seeing. It is one of those activities that I enjoy doing.

Ragnarok

The only place that I have rode a horse is in video games 😂. Even though most horses are gentle, I'm afraid of their size. I usually think of the worst first in anything I want to do. Whenever I get close to a horse, I would be thinking what if I get kicked or stomped on?

Henrywrites

The only place that I have rode a horse is in video games 😂. Even though most horses are gentle, I'm afraid of their size. I usually think of the worst first in anything I want to do. Whenever I get close to a horse, I would be thinking what if I get kicked or stomped on?
If you have a bad feeling, then I don't suggest you trying to ride a horse in real life because the experience will definitely be scary. Just focus more on doing so on video games.

Ivar

I've never rode a horse before in my life and I don't think it's something that I would be doing in the foreseeable future because there is no horse ranch in my neighborhood which is going to make it possible for me to ride a horse. I'm not even bother about it because it's something that doesn't interest me.

Ragnarok

If you have a bad feeling, then I don't suggest you trying to ride a horse in real life because the experience will definitely be scary. Just focus more on doing so on video games.

Yeah, there is no way I would be interested in riding a horse in real life because I know it is something I don't know how to do unless I am going to start taking lessons on how to ride a horse before I would be able to do it.

Sandex

At the beach, yes I've rode a few horses. There's a way it feels when they run and it's galloping. It's like when you're driving on a bad road. I don't think I can ride a horse for too long, it's going to hurt my waist.