Have you been bitten my a snake?

Ragnarok

Snake is one of the most dangerous and poisonous animals we have on earth. There are some that their venom will kill you in minutes when you have been bitten. This is why I don't like snakes for anything and can't keep them as pets.

Have you ever been bitten by a snake? Was it a poisonous snake or just the none poisonous one's?

Foxybananas

I have not been bitten by snake but for the first time, today I was bitten by a bee and it HURT!!! OMG, it hurt so bad and is now 9 hours later and my finger is still in pain and is swollen!

Harvey

I have not been bitten by snake but for the first time, today I was bitten by a bee and it HURT!!! OMG, it hurt so bad and is now 9 hours later and my finger is still in pain and is swollen!
Bees can be very nasty. I'm even allergic to bees, so I try as much as possible to avoid getting stung by them. I went to visit my brother in Texas last month and I was almost stung by a bee. I couldn't leave the house for two days.

Sandex

I've never had any encounter with snakes and they have not bitten me either. I don't have anything to do with snakes because I know they are very dangerous and there is no way I'm going to keep them as pets or even visit someone who keeps snakes as a pet.