Do you like eating vegetables?

Sandex

I can remember very well when I was still a kid, I hated eating vegetables so much it had my parents worried. I won't eat any food I see vegetables in, if I must, then I will pick out each and every single one of them.

I have managed to start eating them now but it's like in a big way.

How do you feel about eating vegetables or having them in your food?

Foxybananas

I like vegetables. My issue is that I don't like to cook, really I don't know how to cook so I have to say that while I lived with my mom, I ate vegetables every day, every dinner and sometimes lunch came with a side of vegetables. Unfortunately, now not so much. I like them but don't eat them as much. 😞

Toni

I eat vegetables every single day because they are very good for our health and nutrition. My dietician recommended it and I make sure to have them in my food every day. If I don't eat it in the morning, I will eat it at night.

Ragnarok

I used to pick out all of the vegetables that are in my food when I was still a kid but as I grow older, I understood the importance of having to eat vegetables all the time because of how healthy it is for our health.

Ivar

Never! Since I was a kid, I never liked nor did I eat vegetables according to my mother. If they add vegetables in any food, I will never eat it and if they force me to eat it, I'll end up throwing up. Me and vegetables are no go area.

Harvey

Yes of course, I love and enjoy eating vegetables. Even though I'm not a vegetarian, I still enjoy eating them so much like vegetarians do all the time.

Henrywrites

Never! Since I was a kid, I never liked nor did I eat vegetables according to my mother. If they add vegetables in any food, I will never eat it and if they force me to eat it, I'll end up throwing up. Me and vegetables are no go area.

It is all about preferences. What I always say is that not everyone will like vegetables and that there are situations where you will miss out on a meal because it contains vegetables.