What's your favorite cat breed?

Ivar

There are so many cat breed out there any cat lover can choose from when getting their cat. What's breed of cat that you have now and what's the reason why you choose it?

I love Persian cats because of their personality. They are very gentle with a laid back personalities. Their eyes are very captivating so much.

Sandex

My cat is a Chartreux breed and he's grey in colour. He's the most polite cat breed that I have seen so far. He's always calm and never too loud especially when he wants something. He's usually friendly to everyone.

Foxybananas

All breeds! They are all beautiful to me. Right now I have a Forest Russian Siberian, a marbled bengal and a gray short hair American cat, they are all beautiful in their own ways 😍

Harvey

All breeds! They are all beautiful to me. Right now I have a Forest Russian Siberian, a marbled bengal and a gray short hair American cat, they are all beautiful in their own ways 😍
I agree that all cat's breed are cute. But if I'm to choose one, it's going to be bengal. I have a black spotted bengal like a leopard, she's so cute. I don't think I've seen her kind in a very long time.

Katrinka

I always wanted a sphynx cat, you know, the little naked babies! I don't know why I'm so drawn to them and some people find them ugly. I find them fascinating. I'd love to dress one up and put pics online. They're really expensive though, so unless I do a rescue, I'll probably never own one.