How do you deal with people with crazy pets?

Ragnarok

Pets are meant to be lovely and homely. This is why they are bought and cared for because of the love they deserve from their owners. Pets usually behave how they are trained and that's why we see pets that behave very crazy and pose as threats to others.

How do you handle being around such pets and how do you deal with the owners of such pets?

Harvey

I don't have to worry about anyone who keeps pets that are crazy because my house is fenced with the gate. There is no way the person's pets are going to come into my compound and if they do, I have every right to do anything against them for trespassing.

Henrywrites

Pets are meant to be lovely and homely. This is why they are bought and cared for because of the love they deserve from their owners. Pets usually behave how they are trained and that's why we see pets that behave very crazy and pose as threats to others.

How do you handle being around such pets and how do you deal with the owners of such pets?

There is nothing that I can do than to stay away from that kind of person. I wouldn't want to be around the person that has got an animal that is always dramatic.