What Is Your Cat Favorite Spot To Nap Or Lounge Around In?

Altair

Does your cat have a favorite spot to nap or lounge around in? Maybe it's a cozy basket, a pile of blankets, or even your lap! Is it the softness, the warmth, or simply the proximity to their favorite human? Share a picture and tell us what makes this spot so special for your cat.

Nikki

Both of my cats especially during the winter love to be laid on a blanket in front of the radiators in our home. They go from being curled up to stretched right out when the heating comes on, it's quite cute to see.

During the warmer months though they tend to lay anywhere that feels cool for them.

Ja sa bong

It's in the bed my cats love to sleep. It's on rare occasion they would do it in the couch and I don't have any problems with it. One of cats started making my towel spot in my wardrobe her favorite place to sleep. She will pull out all the towels in there box area and jump inside it to sleep.

Stephen

So, my cat is very obsessed with one of the box cartoon in my room. It's the only she would want to go into and nap whenever she feels like it. As long as it's during the day, if you look for her and didn't see her, she's in the box.