How often do you go for medical check up?

Ivar

I know some people who don't go anywhere near the hospital for medical check up for any reason whatsoever unless they fall sick. It's only when they would be forced to be in the hospital to receive medical treatments.

I have 3 different medical check up to see through every year with my doctor because I'm always interested in being ahead with my health. I don't like fall sick all of a sudden. It's why I go for check up 3 times in a year.

Foxybananas

I go once a year to my Doctor for my wellness check up, which includes blood work. Of course, if during the year I feel ill, I make an appointment for a check up.

We only get one life to live, we gotta take care of our bodies and be proactive with our health. You never know, that little cough that doesn't go away or that little pain in your stomach may be something serious!

Toni

As much as I hate being in the hospital because of how it smells, I still manage to go for my medical check up twice in a year. Although, I get my doctor to come and inspect me at home once in a while whenever I can deal with being in the hospital. The hospital is the last place I would like to be in the world.

Destiny

I have to go for a regular monthly check-up with my doctor due to some health issues that I have. It's not too much of a pain though as I only live five minutes away from the doctors so it is just a small walk to go and have a check-up. I would much rather have the checkup than not and then end up with issues.

Shortie

With me having severely low vitamin D and also having other issues such as suffering from Fibromyalgia and needing to take medication for it, I find that I need to go for a checkup at least once a month but sometimes I can go a little longer before I need a check-up.

Nikki

I tend to only go to the doctor if I need to or if I am called in for some reason. I don't tend to go for regular checkups at the moment as I do not feel like I need to and know that someone else could benefit from the appointment I may take instead.

I think the last time I went to the doctor I was very unwell with a chest infection and knew I needed to be seen.

Henrywrites

I go for medical check-up twice in a year as recommended by my personal doctor. If they are findings that are made when I go for this check up, then I will take the prescribed pills and feel better afterwards.

Ivar

We only get one life to live, we gotta take care of our bodies and be proactive with our health. You never know, that little cough that doesn't go away or that little pain in your stomach may be something serious!
You're spot on with that because once death hits, there's no coming back from it. Health is wealth and it's why my health is one of my biggest priorities. If I don't take care of myself, there's no one who would do it for me.

Henrywrites

You're spot on with that because once death hits, there's no coming back from it. Health is wealth and it's why my health is one of my biggest priorities. If I don't take care of myself, there's no one who would do it for me.

I understand people can fall sick even with being careful and all of that, but how do anyone want to make it a big task with going to have some medical check-up is what I don't know. It is funny to me.

Ja sa bong

I go for medical check up twice every year. I don't get sick very often, the twice would be more than enough to cover up any medical needs my body will require in the year. I've spent more than a day in the hospital.

Henrywrites

I go for medical check up twice every year. I don't get sick very often, the twice would be more than enough to cover up any medical needs my body will require in the year. I've spent more than a day in the hospital.

Going for a medical check-up twice in a year is not bad at all. It is necessary as the doctors will always check your health progress and find out the best possible ways to keep you sound and fit.

Harvey

I'm very lazy when it comes to going for a medical check up. It's only when I start having a very serious health issues that I would be willing to drag myself to hospital for check up and then general treatment.