Is your cat a bit of a troublemaker?

Shortie

Some cats are known to get on with other cats in the neighbourhood but you will also find that there will be one cat that can end up being a bit of a trouble-maker and that can cause issues for the cats in the area.

I found Smokey was a bit of a trouble-maker when she was with us, she would always go after other cats if she saw them even if they were not doing any harm.

Is your cat a bit of a trouble-maker?

Sandex

Why some cats don't get along with other cats in the neighbourhood is because most of the time they are not outdoor cats. They don't mingle with other cats and as a result of this, they don't feel comfortable being around them which makes them get into fights.

Harvey

My cat is trouble-maker big time. My neighbour's dog always like to come over to my lawn and play. Whenever my cat see the dog in the lawn, he will jump to the window and be hissing aggressively. I don't allow him to go out because they might end up fighting and one of them will get injured.

Ragnarok

Yes, one of my cat is very troublesome. He doesn't like leaving others alone when they are playing. I would say that he's too bossy and wants all the attention. It can be very difficult dealing with him but I have to because I love all of them to be happy.

Shortie

My cat is trouble-maker big time. My neighbour's dog always like to come over to my lawn and play. Whenever my cat see the dog in the lawn, he will jump to the window and be hissing aggressively. I don't allow him to go out because they might end up fighting and one of them will get injured.
It is a shame your cat reacts in that way but could also be because your cat just does not like dogs which is understandable.

It's good you keep your cat in when the dog is in your garden. Does the dog do anything to annoy your cat?

Kennysplash

Staff member
Calling Zoey a troublemaker is an understatement. When she chooses to be she wreck a lot of havoc in the house, the sofas being the first thing at her mercy. Thankfully the mood does not come all the time.

Ravenfreak

Mochi doesn't get out or terrorize other animals, however he does knock things over and will attack my ankles when he wants to play lol. So I like to say he is a bit of a troublemaker, but what cat isn't? :p

Kennysplash

Staff member
Mochi doesn't get out or terrorize other animals, however he does knock things over and will attack my ankles when he wants to play lol. So I like to say he is a bit of a troublemaker, but what cat isn't? :p
Yup. In fact a cat that does not make some troubles here and there would be a dull one to me. But the troubles should as well not be unbearable, though I’ve never experienced the latter.

Ivar

I don't allow my cats to interact with other cats in the neighborhood and the reason why it is that way is because all of my cats are not allowed to go outside except when I am walking them. It is only amongst themselves when they are playing that they usually get into fight once in a while and it's not all the time.

Ragnarok

Two of my cats are very stealth whenever they are with you at home. You wouldn't even know when they walk past you but one of my cat use to act like a crazy mongol because he's always knocking things over and throwing tantrums like a baby toddler.