Is there any area in your home that are off limit to your cat?

Ivar

Pets can never be as careful as human beings. They are bound to make mistakes that are capable of putting them at risk of either getting injured or destroying a lot of things.
My kitchen is the only place that's off limit to my cats whenever I'm at home. They can get hurt or eat what they are not supposed to that's going to be dangerous to their health in the kitchen easily than any other room in my home.

Ja sa bong

If it's possible to keep my cats out of my kitchen, I would do it because they can get hurt easily in there if they are not careful. I'm planning on getting a carpenter to fix a kitchen door for me to close the door whenever I'm not in the kitchen.

Shortie

When we had our cat, nowhere really was off limits to her, and most places such as the kitchen she only ever really went into for her food, drink and also if we were in there cooking something like chicken, bacon, or even turkey.

She pretty much had free reign of the house but would usually be where we were.

Toni

All the rooms in my house is open for my cats to access them. Why would I set a limit for my cats to be in some rooms and not in some? They are very free to go into any rooms. They can sleep in my bed too.