Do you ever feel like your cat may be bored?

Nikki

Has there ever been a time when you have looked at your cat and wondered if they may be bored?

It's not always easy to be able to keep your cat entertained at all hours of the day and this can sometimes leave you, as the owner feeling a little guilty that you don't have more time to spend with them entertaining them.

Do you ever feel like your cat may be bored? What have you done to try and help that?

Destiny

With me having more than one cat, I can't say there has ever been a time when I have noticed that any of my cats have been bored.

Even when I don't have the time to be able to entertain them, they usually find a way to entertain each other.

Sandex

I have 3 cats and they are fun to watch all the time because they can't stay out one another's space. They play a lot and I have lots of toys bought for them especially their clawing toys since they like to scratch a lot.

Henrywrites

With me having more than one cat, I can't say there has ever been a time when I have noticed that any of my cats have been bored.

Even when I don't have the time to be able to entertain them, they usually find a way to entertain each other.

My neighbor got just a cat and this is why she asks that simba, my cat, always come around to play with hers. I am guessing that her cat is always bored especially when she is not around.

Ivar

The first day I saw my cat dancing to a music that I was playing, I was shocked. But after that incident, I knew right away he enjoys music, so we had music playing most of the time. It makes he dance and feel lively all the time. So, there's never a dull or boring moment for him.

Henrywrites

The first day I saw my cat dancing to a music that I was playing, I was shocked. But after that incident, I knew right away he enjoys music, so we had music playing most of the time. It makes he dance and feel lively all the time. So, there's never a dull or boring moment for him.

This is a good observation. I bet that such a cat will always be happy majority of the time which to me makes the environment lively as well.

Ja sa bong

Human beings can get bored even when they are many at home, it's likely the same thing can happen with cats too. It's why I try to set up different games my cats play all the time in order to spice up their day and make it fun. Whenever they are happy, I'm a happy owner too.

Toni

No, I don't ever think my cats feel bored at any time. This is why I have 3 cats so that they can keep themselves very much occupied and busy at all times playing together. Whenever I'm free, we all play together.