Who do you take business advice from?

Stephen

Do you have your own business or are you still working as an employee for another person's business or company? If you don't have your own business, there's no need to seek for business advice from anyone not but should you have your business, who do you normally go to for getting business advice to help with your business management?

Shortie

I don't have my own business at the moment but would love my own business one day given the chance.

I would more than likely if I were serious about having my own business look at who it would be best to talk to for business advice as that would be all new to me.

Kennysplash

Staff member
There are successful business people that I would love to emulate. I want to take my business to the next level as well, so I follow up on this people. I pay attention to how they work, the advice they give and try to implement them in my own business.

Henrywrites

There are successful business people that I would love to emulate. I want to take my business to the next level as well, so I follow up on this people. I pay attention to how they work, the advice they give and try to implement them in my own business.

I have been following a couple of business gurus on the internet and I have learnt a lot from their content so far.

Kennysplash

Staff member
That
I have been following a couple of business gurus on the internet and I have learnt a lot from their content so far.
is exactly the way to go about it. If you want to be successful in your endeavor, then you need to learn from those that have been through it and made a name for themselves.

Ivar

If you are not fortunate to have a business mentor who is going to guide and tutor you in the business you want to invest in, you can always follow some prominent business professionals online and learn so much from them on how they were able to be successful with their own businesses.

Prisca

If you are not fortunate to have a business mentor who is going to guide and tutor you in the business you want to invest in, you can always follow some prominent business professionals online and learn so much from them on how they were able to be successful with their own businesses.

I have a business mentor who has taught me a lot about life and how it works here. I have applied some of the things that he taught me about businesses, and it has been going pretty well for me for a while now.