What's your view on long distance relationship?

Henrywrites

Long distance relationship is basically a relationship where two people that are in love can't easily see themselves as often as they want without traveling a far distance. Do you think it is ideal or not?

Ja sa bong

I don't understand long distance relationship. Why would two people decide to suffer themselves all in the name of being a long distance relationship? Relationship without a physical touch and contact is a waste of time, effort, money and energy.

Shortie

I am someone who is in a long-distance relationship and has been now for nearly 9 years.

Due to the pandemic though and also the rising costs, the time we were supposed to meet got pushed back so we have not met yet in person.

It is difficult and it can feel sometimes like it will never go any further but when you love someone, you do what you can to make it work until the day you meet.

Ragnarok

I've been in a long-distance relationship once and I can tell you that it is one of the most frustrating ways to be in a relationship with someone. This is because you will not have that complete sense of connection since that person is not within closer and touchable reach for you and that cannot go on forever.

Ivar

Long-distance relationship isn't for me. It's a stressful way to be in a relationship in my opinion. The connection is never strong and the relationship can break down easily. There's high risk of cheating in long-distance relationship.

Toni

My own view on long distance relationship is that it's a waste of time because the partners in the so called relationship will keep on cheating on each other from time to time. It can never be avoided.

Henrywrites

My own view on long distance relationship is that it's a waste of time because the partners in the so called relationship will keep on cheating on each other from time to time. It can never be avoided.

Even when they are not cheating, they will never be happy in that kind of relationship. I don't even see the need to be in a long distance relationship unless the parties involved make an effort to always meet once or twice a month.