Ever had a cat that likes to be out in the rain?

Destiny

It's no secret that some cats absolutely hate being in or near water and hate it when they get wet but there are also some cats that do enjoy the water and don't mind being in it or out in it.

Of all the cats I have looked after, I have never had a cat that liked being outside in the rain and they would always come running in if they were caught off guard in the rain or refuse to leave the house if it was raining.

Have you ever had a cat that likes to be outside in the rain?

Nikki

Neither of the cats that I have at the moment nor any cats that I have had in the past ever liked to be out in the rain. I have seen many cats around the area though that do not mind the rain at all and will go out in it whether it is light rain or heavy rain.

Shortie

I can't say that I have ever owned a cat or known a cat that likes to be out in the rain. Even when it started to rain when we had Smokey, she would always make a bee line for the door when she was outside so that she could get into the house as quickly as possible.

Ja sa bong

I haven't seen any cats that's open to being in the rain. There might be one or two cats out there different from others with enjoying being in the rain but it's rare as far as I can tell.

Ragnarok

No, I've never had any cat that likes to be out in the rain or even seen any cat that likes to be out in the rain. Cats and water are not the best of friends. It's why they don't and never stay out in the rain.

Harvey

Only one of my cats loves being in the rain. I keep feeling like it's going to make her catch cold but it haven't. It's obvious that she's very comfortable being in the rain.