What's Your Favorite Animal Beside Cats and Why?

Altair

What is your favorite animal other than cats?
What draws you to that particular animal? Is it their appearance, behavior, or some other characteristic?

Foxybananas

I love all animals, hard to say what my favorite animal is! They all have their unique qualities, dogs, birds, ferrets, chipmunks, Lemurs, sloths, giraffes, penguins, monkeys, donkeys, elephants... If I had the money, I will get myself a zoo, a rehab center for animals and a shelter.. oh and lotssss of staff to take care of all these beautiful creatures!

Destiny

I love all animals equally but if I had to choose another animal that is my favorite it would have to be a dog. I haven't owned a dog in a while as I have chosen to keep cats now instead of dogs due to a hectic lifestyle but I just love how dogs are such loyal animals much like cats as well.

Nikki

I love cats but when it comes to other animals that I like it would have to be guinea pigs. It is crazy how similar they are to cats in a way with the way they lay down, wash, and interact with you. Most people think that guinea pigs are quite simple pets but when you get to know about them more you realize just how different they are from just a simple pet.

Henrywrites

I love cats but when it comes to other animals that I like it would have to be guinea pigs. It is crazy how similar they are to cats in a way with the way they lay down, wash, and interact with you. Most people think that guinea pigs are quite simple pets but when you get to know about them more you realize just how different they are from just a simple pet.
I never thought about having guinea pigs, but it seems is it is one that I should look forward to having and it is as a result of the fact that I like an animal that acts closely to the way cats behave.

Sandex

I'm a full time animal lover, even though there are some of them I can't keep as pet but it doesn't mean I'm going to hate on them. Take for instance with snakes, I can't keep them as pet but I have love for them. I wouldn't kill them but would just set them free in the wild.

Ivar

Dogs are the next pet close to cats that I love so much. They are called man's best friend for a reason. They are loyal animals more than cats depending on how you train them. This is why I love them so much.

Ragnarok

Beside cats, I love dogs, rabbit and parrot. I haven't kept parrot yet but I'm considering it big time. I've kept rabbit when I was a teenager but the rabbit died. Since, then I couldn't keep another.