What Is Your Favorite Cat Memory?

Altair

What is your favorite memory of your cat? Was it a funny moment that made you laugh until you cried? Or maybe a tender moment that brought a tear to your eye? Perhaps it was just a simple everyday moment that you will always remember.

Ragnarok

It was the day I saw a homeless cat in my neighbourhood carrying her kittens from where they were stuck in a trench and it was raining to where they will avoid the rain from getting them all drowned. It made me cry because of how caring the mother cat was. I will never forget it in my life.

Stephen

My favourite cat memory is watching my cat getting along with ducks was something that I never expected. Ordinarily, he doesn't let other animals get too close to him but there was my neighbour who had duck that hatched about 10 baby ducks. My cat was very free in letting the baby ducks climb all over him and even fall around to play with them.

Harvey

My favourite cat memory was how I got my first 3 cats. I was travelling and driving only for me to part and urine by the roadside, there came three lovely kittens. They ambushed me and started getting in my legs. I looked for their mother but couldn't see her. It's how I ended up adopting all three of them.

Kennysplash

Staff member
The first day I met Zoey and my aunt’s place, I just knew she was the one. She came to sit on my lap, which surprised everyone around. They said she does not mingle with strangers at all, that I would be the first. She was young, and seeing the bond between us i was allowed to take it home.

Ravenfreak

One of my favorite memories based around one of the cats I've had in my life had to be the night my sister brought home our late cat named Lucky. The poor guy had goop in his eye, and was shaking because she found him outside. We nursed him back to health, and he lived to be about 10 years old. He was one of the most friendliest cats I had in my life.