What do you like to have on toast?

Nikki

Toast is perfect no matter what time of the day. You can have almost anything on toast within reason making it a perfect thing to have as a meal with certain toppings on toast.

I love to have toast with either butter or jam and honey has to be my favorite to have on toast.

What do you like to have on toast?

Shortie

Honey is one of my favorites to have on toast when I have toast. Just recently I haven't been able to have honey as I keep forgetting to pick it up.

Beans on toast with cheese are also great for a snack or a meal as well.

Destiny

I like to have strawberry jam on my toast. I much prefer to get the more expensive strawberry jam that has the actual fruit in it and love to have that on my toast. I have toast in the morning and sometimes at night if I fancy it.

Foxybananas

Whipped butter and strawberry preserves or whipped butter and peach preserves, served with some hot chocolate, delicious!! 😋

Foxybananas

Honey is one of my favorites to have on toast when I have toast. Just recently I haven't been able to have honey as I keep forgetting to pick it up.

Interesting, I never thought of putting honey on toast, even though I like to put honey in my yogurt.. when I was a child, I used to spread sweet condensed milk on my bread though, my grandma allowed it, my mom not so much! Lol

Henrywrites

Interesting, I never thought of putting honey on toast, even though I like to put honey in my yogurt.. when I was a child, I used to spread sweet condensed milk on my bread though, my grandma allowed it, my mom not so much! Lol

Honey is good on toast. It is something that I like to do as well when I am having a good time with family.

Ja sa bong

Honey is the only thing my mother uses on her toast. It's how I get to start enjoying it because I stayed with her most of the time.

I have used whipped butter once or twice and it's not that bad either.

Ragnarok

Whipped butter and strawberry preserves or whipped butter and peach preserves, served with some hot chocolate, delicious!! 😋

You know exactly how to enjoy toast best. This is how I have always eaten my toast and it's my mother who makes it all the time for me. I prefer strawberry preserves/jam more though.

Foxybananas

You know exactly how to enjoy toast best. This is how I have always eaten my toast and it's my mother who makes it all the time for me. I prefer strawberry preserves/jam more though.
I'm about to have some toasted French bread with whipped butter and strawberry preserves and hot chocolate in a few minutes... it's well past 10pm but got the munchies!