How old was your oldest cat?

Shortie

Cats can live for a considerable amount of years depending on their health from when they are born. With regular vet visits and such your cat can have a long and great life.

I have known some cats to live until they were 23 and others pass as young as 10 years old.

Smokey was 12 when she passed from heart failure, she was born with a heart murmur.

How old was your oldest cat?

Nikki

The oldest cat I had lived until she was 15 and then she passed away. She got a tumor and it was better for us to let her go than keep her suffering so that was the decision she made.

I have known cats to live into their 20s as well and that is amazing to see.

Destiny

The oldest cat I had was 18 years old. We had her from a kitten and managed to give her 18 years of love and she was very spoilt. I love that we can take cats and give them a great life so they can fulfill life.

Harvey

My oldest cat is currently 14 years old. He's aged so well and we have shared a lot of good memories together. He was a gift from my grandma's and we have been together ever since. It's going to break my heart when he's eventually going to pass on. I don't like to think about it but I know it's inevitable one day.

Henrywrites

My cat, luna, is currently 7 and it is the oldest cat that I have. We have had a lot of good memories together which is pretty 😍. I truly know that these experiences will stay with me forever.

Ja sa bong

My oldest cat is 16 years. I can't believe she's been with me for that long. I had to go and cross check her car now to know the exact year period she's been with me and I'm surprised it's been this long.

Toni

My first cat was 20 years old when she passed away. Till today, she have been my oldest cat because it took a while before I got another cat to keep after she died.

Ivar

My oldest cat is 12 years at the moment. I've shared so many memories with him that have made us bond so tight. I love all of my cats the same way I love myself. They have been magical to my life.

Sandex

My oldest cat is 7 years old. She's still very young in my eyes and I want her to stay at least 20 years without have any health issues that's going to cause her any pains.