How do you deal with people with crazy pets?

Ragnarok

Pets are meant to be lovely and homely. This is why they are bought and cared for because of the love they deserve from their owners. Pets usually behave how they are trained and that's why we see pets that behave very crazy and pose as threats to others.

How do you handle being around such pets and how do you deal with the owners of such pets?

Harvey

I don't have to worry about anyone who keeps pets that are crazy because my house is fenced with the gate. There is no way the person's pets are going to come into my compound and if they do, I have every right to do anything against them for trespassing.

Henrywrites

Pets are meant to be lovely and homely. This is why they are bought and cared for because of the love they deserve from their owners. Pets usually behave how they are trained and that's why we see pets that behave very crazy and pose as threats to others.

How do you handle being around such pets and how do you deal with the owners of such pets?

There is nothing that I can do than to stay away from that kind of person. I wouldn't want to be around the person that has got an animal that is always dramatic.

Ivar

I stay away!

Staying away is the right thing to do but there are some situation whereby staying away is not even going to save you or your pet from such stupid and crazy pet other people keep.

I have witnessed where a lady walking her dog in her neighbourhood was attacked by a pitbull and her little puppy was killed in the process trying to engage the pitbull.

Frank

When someone begins to act in a way that is strange, the best way to go about it is to reduce the way that you communicate with such a person. You shouldn't be acting like you need them when all they bring is pains and regret.

Prisca

I don't have to worry about anyone who keeps pets that are crazy because my house is fenced with the gate. There is no way the person's pets are going to come into my compound and if they do, I have every right to do anything against them for trespassing.

I am still puzzled on the reason anyone would openly keep a crazy pet. Whatever that they are trying to achieve is something that I will always be pretty confused about.