Have you ever lost a cat due to a vehicle?

Shortie

I remember when I was a kid, we had one male cat that we called TC (short for Tom Cat) and we unfortunately lost him due to him getting hit by a car on the main road near where we lived.

We also had another cat, he was a pure black cat and we called him Sooty, we lost him too because he was hit by a train as we had train tracks outside of our house.

Other than that, we have not lost any other cats to vehicles and we tend to try and get any cats to stay around the area if we can.

Have you ever lost a cat to a vehicle?

Harvey

God! This is a horrible way for any animal to die. It's not just cats that should have such fate. Drivers should be very watchful when they are driving by in the neighbourhood. I always have my cats on a leash whenever we are talking a walk.

Stephen

I've never been this unfortunate to lose my cat in a car accident. I will never forgive the driver who run my cat over. You're supposed to drive slowly in a residential area. You might kill kids too and not just cats or dogs.

Toni

No, I've been very careful with how I keep and take care of my cats and dogs too. Outdoor is very dangerous for them to thread on their own. Something can go wrong at anytime which will result in their immediate death. I don't let my cats and dogs out the house on their own.

Ragnarok

It is always very painful when you lose any of your pets to hit and run drivers. There will be so much guilt on your part because you will be blaming yourself for allowing your pets to be wandering on the streets without you looking after them.

Sandex

None of my cats have been involved in any kind of accident. I always make sure to keep them in doors and walk them on a leash whenever we are outside. I will be heartbroken if a car kill my cat.

Henrywrites

None of my cats have been involved in any kind of accident. I always make sure to keep them in doors and walk them on a leash whenever we are outside. I will be heartbroken if a car kill my cat.

This is one of the experiences that I won't want to have at all. I mean, I am going to feel heartbroken should I read about my cat being hit by a car by accident.