Have you ever brought up a cat and a dog together?

Destiny

Something I have always wanted to do but so far, I have never done is get both a puppy and a kitten and bringing them up together. I know many people who have done this and it's so cute to see how they are with each other as they get older.

So many people see cats as being afraid of dogs but if you bring them up together from being really young, they can be the best of friends.

Have you brought up a dog and a cat together? How well did it go?

Foxybananas

We started out with a dog, a Yorkie to be specific and within a 3 month period of time, we introduced him to 2 new kittens and it all went well. There was a lot of supervision in the beginning to make sure the dog didn't hurt the kittens by playing too hard but after a few days, we felt comfortable with them being left alone together.

Altair

Something I have always wanted to do but so far, I have never done is get both a puppy and a kitten and bringing them up together. I know many people who have done this and it's so cute to see how they are with each other as they get older.

So many people see cats as being afraid of dogs but if you bring them up together from being really young, they can be the best of friends.

Have you brought up a dog and a cat together? How well did it go?
I had brought up a dog and two cats together.
One of my cats had gotten along quite well with my dog. They were friends and even played together because the cat got lazy. My other cat fought like cats and dogs. They did not like each other.

Shortie

I have always only ever brought up cats and dogs alone and not together. I do know people though who have brought up a dog and a cat together from being really young and it was so sweet to see how they were together as they got older. So many people are adamant that dogs and cats never get on but they can and will do if you bring them up from being really young.

Ja sa bong

My two cats started off as kittens and a puppy. It's why they all get along very well because technically they grew up together and did everything as one. It makes it easy for me keep all of them because they are so friendly which makes managing and taking care of them very easy.