Ever thought about opening up your own rescue center?

Destiny

With so many cats being abandoned by their owners I have always had ideas to open up my own cat rescue center but starting out is something I am not sure of. I know I would need funds and also an ideal place to be able to get started and ready for opening up and there would probably be a lot of legal things I would have to go through I am sure.

Have you ever thought about opening up a cat rescue center?

Foxybananas

I have always said that If I ever come across a financial windfall, I will put some money aside to open up a facility to house stray animals and provide assistance to those in need to take care of their pets, such as low spay and neutering services.

Altair

My plan is to wait another twenty years to buy property with my mother.
At that time, I am thinking about opening a rescue center for cats. It's always been a plan in the future but is not applicable yet as I had to give my cat to my friend due to personal circumstances.

Shortie

With the number of cats that I see near me who do not have a home and nowhere to go and the best anyone is able to do is to leave food, water, and a warm shelter out for them it has made me want to open up my own rescue center. Of course, that would take a lot of money to start up and get running. If I ever did come into any money I would definitely choose to use it on opening a rescue center for cats.

Ja sa bong

Yes, I have thought about opening my own rescue center for cats and dogs countless times because it's giving me a lot of worries with so many pets out there in the rain, cold and being homeless with no one to look after them. If I should be able to set up a rescue centre soon, I will do it with all my heart.

Sandex

No, I have never thought about opening up my own cat rescue center. I know very well that I won't be able to handle all the work that involves running a cat rescue center. Taking care of my own cats is enough work, I can't imagine doing it for hundreds of cats.

Stephen

Yes, I have thought about opening up my own rescue center for cats and other animals but the only that's stopping me from doing that is money and time. If this two things are available for me, I would do this project immediately.