Does your lifestyle affect your cat?

Toni

Cats normally have a way of behaving based on the lifestyle of of their owners. It's how you treat and relate with your cats that they are most likely going to behave to. When you have an active lifestyle, your cats are most likely going to active and vice versa.

What's the lifestyle you have that have affected your cats either positively or negatively?

Foxybananas

I think my cat's lifestyle affects me. I see them chilling in the bed, taking naps, and guess what I end up doing!?!

Ivar

I don't have any bad lifestyle that I believe is going to affect my cat in anyway which is the reason why I believe that my cats are very good because I take very good care of them and I also take very good care of myself too.

Sandex

I would never do anything that is going to affect my cats in any way because taking care of them is my priority. If there is any kind of lifestyle I am living which is going to be detrimental to their health, I will drop it immediately.

Harvey

If you are keeping a cats, you should always put into consideration how whatever you are doing is going to be affecting them. If it is something that will affect them negatively, it is best for you to stop doing that because it is not healthy for them.

Ragnarok

There's nothing about my life style that I would allow get my cats in a bad way. I'm always going to make sure that my cats are not at harms way with what's going on in my life.