Does your cats love warm or cold bath?

Toni

Most cats doesn't like to have bath because they just hate getting wet. Although, I've seen some kittens that loves water and they even enjoy swimming too.

What kind of bath does your cats prefer to have? Is it a warm or cold bath that they feel more comfortable having?

Sarah

My cat don't like bathing but whenever I feel like to give her a bath, I normally use warm water because cold water might not be good for her.

Stephen

My cat don't like bathing but whenever I feel like to give her a bath, I normally use warm water because cold water might not be good for her.

Most cats don't usually like to get wet and that is the reason why they always shy away once it is about giving them a bath. I try as much as I can to give my cats proper bath once in a while and whenever we do that, it is going to be with a warm water.

Sarah

Most cats don't usually like to get wet and that is the reason why they always shy away once it is about giving them a bath. I try as much as I can to give my cats proper bath once in a while and whenever we do that, it is going to be with a warm water.
Warm water is very good and better because they might not welcome cold water or even the hot water. To keep them in a calm manner, warm water is the best.

Ivar

It is always best for you too bath or shower your cats with warm water because that is the nature of water that is good for them. Once you are bathing them with cold water, it makes them very sick and they don't like it.

Ragnarok

I've never given my cat a cold bath because I know it is something that is not good for cats in any way. We have always had their bath to be warm whenever it is time for us to have it done because they don't usually like taking their bath because they don't like water.