Does your cat get on with other cats in the neighborhood?

Shortie

When Smokey was with us, she was never really a cat that got on with other cats, at least not until the last few months of her life when she started to tolerate other cats a little more than she used to. Prior to that, she would always chase after any cat that came in the garden or near the house or starts a fight with other cats in the neighborhood.

Does your cat get on with other cats in the neighborhood?

Nikki

My cats seem to get on with the other cats in the neighborhood without any issues. We do have some cats that end up being trouble makers but for the most part, they all tend to get on well and with no issues.

Destiny

I haven't noticed any issues with my cats and the other cats around the neighborhood so I don't think they have issues with them. I am only going by what I have seen so I am unsure if there may have been altercations between other cats but they all seem to get on.

Henrywrites

Simba got into a fight with the other cat yesterday. This is a cat that used to play freely with the other cats till recently. So, I don't even why it happened the way that it turned out.

Stephen

Simba got into a fight with the other cat yesterday. This is a cat that used to play freely with the other cats till recently. So, I don't even why it happened the way that it turned out.
Maybe they fought over a kill and Simba wasn't happy with how things went down. You never can tell if you weren't there to know why they fought. Did your cat Simba sustain any injuries from the fight?

Henrywrites

Maybe they fought over a kill and Simba wasn't happy with how things went down. You never can tell if you weren't there to know why they fought. Did your cat Simba sustain any injuries from the fight?
Simba is a brave cat and instead of sustaining an injury, it ended up injuring the other cat. This was the reason I got the report of the fight.

Ja sa bong

My cat's don't usually leave the house. They feel more comfortable being indoors than being outside unless I'm the one taking them out. I'm not sure if they get along with other cats in the neighbourhood but I think they should be.

Sandex

As long as it's other cats, my lovely cats don't have any problems getting friendly with other cats in the neighbourhood. My female cat Chinhy made a male friend last month and the cat always comes over once in a while. All of my cats are friendly.

Ja sa bong

As long as it's other cats, my lovely cats don't have any problems getting friendly with other cats in the neighbourhood. My female cat Chinhy made a male friend last month and the cat always comes over once in a while. All of my cats are friendly.
It's good to have one's cats being friendly because it's going to put off a lot of worries for you whenever you're not at home thinking if something have gone wrong at home with your cat and other cats.

Ragnarok

Although my cats don't usually get out very often but they're always calm around other cats in the neighborhood especially whenever we are taking a walk. I don't usually have any kind of trouble with them associating with other cats in the neighborhood.

Harvey

There are some cats in my neighborhood which are very aggressive and it's the reason why my own cats doesn't get along with them. They prefer to stay in their own space unless they are being provoked, then they are going to get aggressive too.

Toni

Sadly, I don't let my kittens have any outside relationship with other cats in my neighbourhood. They are only allowed out in my yard where they play but never outside the gate.

Sarah

We don't have any cat in the neighborhood and we are not always outside. My cat don't associate with people except those she sees inside.

Stephen

If I allow my cats to associate with other cats in the neighborhood, I am quite sure that they are going to be very comfortable doing that but what I don't want is for them to start getting into fight and getting injured. It is going to cost me money taking care of them. It is why I don't allow them to go outside and play with other cats.

Sarah

If I allow my cats to associate with other cats in the neighborhood, I am quite sure that they are going to be very comfortable doing that but what I don't want is for them to start getting into fight and getting injured. It is going to cost me money taking care of them. It is why I don't allow them to go outside and play with other cats.
Not all neighbourhood cats are really violent. Some of the are also as calm as my cat. Cats can fight each other when territories is involved.

Ivar

I've never allowed my cat to associate with any other cats that are in our neighborhood. I don't really know if they would get along or not but my cats are always very peaceful creatures which is why I believe it's going to play a key role in them being able to get along with other cats if they have the opportunity.

Ragnarok

We don't have any cat in the neighborhood and we are not always outside. My cat don't associate with people except those she sees inside.

It is going to be very difficult if everyone who is living in your neighborhood are not of the habit of allowing their cats to come outside. This is going to even make it more difficult for your cats to want to be outside as well.