Best punishment for cat abusers?

Harvey

Some people are horrible human beings which makes them to be comfortable abusing cats or any other animals.

I have watch a video online where someone kicked his cat so hard out of frustration and I feel that it's wrong in any way.

What sort of punishment do you think should be given to such a person by law?

Shortie

I have always been a firm believer that anyone who is capable of causing any harm towards a cat or even any animal for that matter should be locked in a room and have the same thing done to them that they did to the cat or the animal in question.

Unfortunately, I do not feel that enough is done to prevent abuse like this to cats and animals and that is why we still see so much of it today.

Toni

They should get at least 5 years jail time to start with and when they are done with serving, they should be forced to do community service for 1 year and taking care of pets as their punishment. If the person kill a cat or any animal pet, they should get a life in prison.

Harvey

I would say that the best punishment for cat abusers should be cutting off whichever part of their body they used to abuse cats. If it's their arm, it should be cut off, if their leg, let it be amputated too. Such people doesn't deserve any kind of mercy at all.

Toni

I would say that the best punishment for cat abusers should be cutting off whichever part of their body they used to abuse cats. If it's their arm, it should be cut off, if their leg, let it be amputated too. Such people doesn't deserve any kind of mercy at all.
This is something that I'm fully in support of. If such kind of law is passed, I'm very certain that there's no human being that's going to abuse any pet no matter their reason. They would simply put them up for adoption whenever they are tired of keeping them.

Nikki

I have seen so many stories and heard so many stories of cats being abused and it is awful. To take something so innocent and abuse it when it can't defend itself against some attacks that I have heard about is awful. I do know in many places it is a prison offense but that is only if they are caught a lot of the time and most of them are not always caught.

5 - 10 years in prison is what I would say is substantial especially if they harm the cat enough that they do not make it.

Altair

I wholeheartedly concur that mistreating any animal, including cats, is unacceptable. The perpetrators of such acts should be held accountable because they are cruel and inhumane. The severity of the abuse and the laws in the particular jurisdiction would determine the appropriate legal sanctions. Animal cruelty is a crime that carries fines and/or prison sentences in many jurisdictions. In severe circumstances, offenders might face a complete ban on pet ownership. It's critical for people to notify the appropriate authorities of any suspected animal abuse so that justice may be served and the animal may be protected from further harm.

Sandex

I'm still pissed at what happened with Kourt Zuma the West Ham player whom was seen in a video where he abused his cat by kicking the cat. He was just given fine to pay and to do community service. This happened right in England. It's just a slap on the head and he was left off too easily. He should have lost his job and sent to prison.

Henrywrites

I'm still pissed at what happened with Kourt Zuma the West Ham player whom was seen in a video where he abused his cat by kicking the cat. He was just given fine to pay and to do community service. This happened right in England. It's just a slap on the head and he was left off too easily. He should have lost his job and sent to prison.

I was pretty angry with the decision. I concluded that it was as a result of the law favoring the wealthy and not being on the side of those that has no money. I am still of the opinion that a top personnel should be used as a scape goat when it comes to cat and animal abuse in general.

Ja sa bong

His football playing career should have been terminated. It would have served a more better lesson to anyone who's a celebrity in a way to take good care of their pets and not only cats.

Ragnarok

If I say death penalty, it would be asking too much but they deserve a very rough and tough punishment to right their twisted mind. To abuse and hurt an animal that's completely helpless is evil.

Ivar

I can't understand the reason why human beings are being abusive towards animals. I know that some people might have personal problem but I don't think abusing their pets is one of the ways to solve the problem. These people require special kind of treatment in order for them to be better.

Stephen

They should be banned for life from keeping any kind of pets in their lives again. They should serve time and also do community service when they have done their time. They should do at least 5 years in prison.

Toni

They should be banned for life from keeping any kind of pets in their lives again. They should serve time and also do community service when they have done their time. They should do at least 5 years in prison.

I'm definitely going to be in support of a long term jail term with a heavy fine too to use and take care of the abused kitten.

If they ended killing the kitten, they should me shoot where they stand!

Sarah

The only punishment I have for them and can also like it to be implemented is to take them inside the room, strip them naked and make sure to flog and do everything they have done to the cats.

Stephen

The only punishment I have for them and can also like it to be implemented is to take them inside the room, strip them naked and make sure to flog and do everything they have done to the cats.

Who's going to be the one's doing the flogging? Some people actually have rough and tough skin that flogging them wouldn't do anything to them.

Sarah

Who's going to be the one's doing the flogging? Some people actually have rough and tough skin that flogging them wouldn't do anything to them.
😀😀Yeah, that's true but if there's law enforcement, it won't be hard to get punishment that will be fitted to those people that are doing such.

Ivar

😀😀Yeah, that's true but if there's law enforcement, it won't be hard to get punishment that will be fitted to those people that are doing such.

As long as they find the very best possible way to punish the person who abused cats or even any other animal, I am always going to be in support with any kind of punishment that is being given to such person because they deserve it.

Ragnarok

They should get at least 5 years jail time to start with and when they are done with serving, they should be forced to do community service for 1 year and taking care of pets as their punishment. If the person kill a cat or any animal pet, they should get a life in prison.

I am also equally in some of them serving jail time because they will come out being an ex convinced. No one forces them to own cats and turn them into their play things they can easily abuse. They are living things and their lives should be respected.