Does your cat venture far from home?

Shortie

If you have taken care of more than just one cat, you will know just how different each cat is. Whilst some cats tend to stay close to home, you will find that some cats tend to venture away from their home and garden which can sometimes lead them to get into difficult situations.

Does your cat tend to venture far from home or do they stay close by?

Stephen

Allowing your cat to venture very far away from home is something that usually make cats to get lost. I am the kind of person that is not very comfortable allowing my cat to go outside very often because that is one of the ways they will be exposed to other cats and they are likely going to follow them to wander off.

Sandex

No, my cats doesn't go too far from home. The farthest they have gone was across the next owner's house and they didn't stay long. They more comfortable in their own home zone and that makes it easier for me not to worry about what's going on with them when they are not within my sight.

Ragnarok

All of my cats hardly leaves my home because they find it very uncomfortable being outside. There are some crazy dogs that live in our neighborhood which always attacks them whenever they are outside, so they find it very difficult to go outside. As a result of that, they cannot venture far away from home.

Harvey

My cats would only go as far as my balcony. They don't like going out unless I'm taking them with me. This makes me never to be worried about them straying too far away from home. I will be cope looking for them should they get lost.

Toni

As far as going far away from home is into question, it's not something that's going to bother or worry me because all of my kittens always stay within my yard when they are out to explore in the compound.

Sarah

I can never allow such. The only place she can go was the verandah and in that place, I will make sure I'm around which when I am not around, one of my siblings will be there.

Stephen

I can never allow such. The only place she can go was the verandah and in that place, I will make sure I'm around which when I am not around, one of my siblings will be there.

It is not a smart thing to do because you are going to be exposing your cats to so much vulnerabilities outside that will likely pose harm to them. It's going to make you start making unnecessary expenses that you should have avoided.

Sarah

It is not a smart thing to do because you are going to be exposing your cats to so much vulnerabilities outside that will likely pose harm to them. It's going to make you start making unnecessary expenses that you should have avoided.
You said it right. Exposing them to cold air will make me to spend unnecessary expenses. The more reason that I protect them and make them warm always.

Ivar

I have never allowed any of my cats to leave home without me being the one that is taking them because a lot of cats have been killed by so many careless drivers and some of them have even been killed by those who are anticats.

Ragnarok

There is no way anyone who owns a cat that is smart would allow their cats to venture very far away from home. It is one of the easiest way that you will end up losing your cat because they will be lost and probability killed in the process.