Does your cat tend to hunt?

Shortie

Something I noticed about my cat when she was still with us is how much she never seemed to hunt. I only ever remember her catching something once and it was a bird that she had managed to catch and she brought that in the house and ran upstairs with it under my son's bed hoping we hadn't seen her.

We had and I was able to get the bird and luckily it survived and flew off.

She was never a cat that did much hunting though compared to other cats I have known in the past.

Does your cat tend to hunt?

Stephen

Ever since I had my first cat, I've stopped worry about any kind of insects being in my house. She hunts all of them down and kills them. She enjoys it very well. Hunting keeps her active and lively.

Sandex

My cats used to come out and hunt whenever they are hungry. It's part of the signs that I always used to know when I am supposed to feed them because they will always be looking for things to hunt and kill and even possibly eat them if it is something they can consume.

Ivar

Yes, I've seen my cats hunt a few times. He's very good at it. My cats are always indoors, they don't get to see much games to hunt but whenever they see one, they are expert in killing them.

Toni

Homeless kittens are the better hunters because that's how they catch what they eat. Cats don't usually go begging for food like stray or homeless dogs do. They hunt anything they can eat like rats, lizards, spiders and so many things. My cats might know how to hunt but I don't let them.

Sarah

My cat is one way of a hunter to me. She is behaving like the cat I watched on puss n boot. She's really a badass when it comes to hunting.

Stephen

My cat is one way of a hunter to me. She is behaving like the cat I watched on puss n boot. She's really a badass when it comes to hunting.

I've heard so much about that movie puss and boots but I've never gotten the opportunity to watch it. I think I'm going to make out time to watch it now since you have mentioned it, to see exactly what cats did in the movie.

Sarah

I've heard so much about that movie puss and boots but I've never gotten the opportunity to watch it. I think I'm going to make out time to watch it now since you have mentioned it, to see exactly what cats did in the movie.
It was only one cat that did wonders in that movie. He fought against other pets and always win. Make sure to watch it, you will enjoy it.

Ivar

Homeless kittens are the better hunters because that's how they catch what they eat. Cats don't usually go begging for food like stray or homeless dogs do. They hunt anything they can eat like rats, lizards, spiders and so many things. My cats might know how to hunt but I don't let them.

Homeless kittens will always have to learn how to hunt because that is the only way that can be able to find food for themselves as nobody is taking responsibility of feeding them when they are hungry. They will have to learn how to catch butterflies, lizards, rats and any other smaller animals they can eat.

Ragnarok

Even though I don't allow my cats to go out all the time but they will always drag back something inside whenever they go out to play. It can be lizard or any other small animals they can easily hunt and kill.