Do you wonder if your cat was maybe a dog in a past life?

Shortie

This may sound quite crazy, I thought it myself when I even thought that it may be possible with Smokey but have you ever noticed your cat do things and it has instantly made you think they could have been a dog in a past life?

Certain things such as when I threw a toy for Smokey she would pick it up and bring it back to me or things such as being able to teach her to sit so easily and also being able to teach her to do a high five were many of the things that made me feel like she could have been a dog in a past life.

Has your cat ever done anything that may make you think they may have been a dog in a past life?

Nikki

There have been times when my cats have done something and I have instantly thought that they may have been a dog in their past life but it's not something I see them do often.

I have seen many videos online though of cats doing things you would normally see a dog do. I guess it could be a possibility.

Henrywrites

I haven't thought about such. I am beginning to believe that Simba was a dog in the past because of how she reacts in various times.

I don't feel okay each time she is not excited and being playful.

Harvey

There's no similarities in how my cats act now with dog's behaviour. There's no way I would think they used to be dogs. How's that's even possible? It's like questioning if someone (a human being) was a cow or an elephant in their past life? Does it ever work like that?

Ragnarok

I don't think any of my cats used to be a dog in their past life because none of them is behaving like a dog. If any of them used to be a dog, I should have seen similarities between their behavior and lifestyle since I have had them for years.

Sarah

Well, I don't know if I will have think about this before. I can only think about humans being reincarnated but about pets, I don't have an answer.