Are you a Coca-Cola fan or a Pepsi fan?

Nikki

Coca-Cola and Pepsi are two great drinks but many people prefer one over the other and some people do not like any at all.

I am a huge fan of Coca-Cola Zero and could drink it every day if I was given the chance but I pull myself back from doing that as I know it is not good for me.

Which is your preferred drink? Coca-Cola and Pepsi?

Foxybananas

I find Pepsi to be a bit sweet, so I prefer Coca Cola, however I buy them both all the time.

Stan

Administrator
Staff member
Coca Cola! I used to be all about Pepsi when I was younger but now I only drink Zero and Coke Zero is amazing!

Coca-Cola_Zero_Sugar_Logo_%282%29.png

Shortie

Has to be Pepsi for me! I never used to be a fan of Pepsi and would always prefer Coca-Cola but when they released Pepsi Max and I tried that, I was hooked and now I can not go back to Coca-Cola or even the Zero as it just does not taste right.

Pepsi Max for me!

Destiny

Pepsi is my go-to when it comes to anything between Coca-Cola and Pepsi. I find that Pepsi has a better taste to it whereas Coca-Cola seems to have a bland taste to it, or maybe it's just my taste but I much enjoy Pepsi.

Henrywrites

I like coca-cola not because I don't take Pepsi once in a while, but as a result of always enjoying my coca-cola when I was in school.

Ja sa bong

I'm not a fan of either Coca-Cola or Pepsi. I would rather drink water then take Coca-Cola or Pepsi.

After watching this YouTube video, I ruled out drinking either Coca-Cola or Pepsi permanently.

Henrywrites

I'm not a fan of either Coca-Cola or Pepsi. I would rather drink water then take Coca-Cola or Pepsi.

After watching this YouTube video, I ruled out drinking either Coca-Cola or Pepsi permanently.

This video made it look like people that take Pepsi or Coke are drinking poisons. That is not true and not how we should look at it at all. To me, it doesn't even make any sense because a lot of people that take these soft drinks are still alive.

Toni

I'm done with Coca-Cola after seeing this video. If this is real, Coca-Cola should be sued in my opinion.

Water looks like the best alternative now. I'm never taking Coca-Cola again.

Ja sa bong

I'm done with Coca-Cola after seeing this video. If this is real, Coca-Cola should be sued in my opinion.

Water looks like the best alternative now. I'm never taking Coca-Cola again.
Water is natural, you can't go wrong with it. I've decided to drink more of water too than any other preservatives drinks. The fear of having diabetes have deterred me from drinking Pepsi etc.

Henrywrites

Water is natural, you can't go wrong with it. I've decided to drink more of water too than any other preservatives drinks. The fear of having diabetes have deterred me from drinking Pepsi etc.
Taking more of carbonated drinks will make you obsese and that is one of the major ailment affecting a lot of people in the world right now.

Harvey

I prefer Coca-Cola ahead of Pepsi but I've entirely stopped drinking any soda. It was Coca-Cola zero sugar I had last and since then, I've not drank a bottle of soda again.

Stephen

I tend to drink Coca-Cola more often than Pepsi. Coca-Cola is more soothing whenever I take it especially if I am very tired after stressing myself from working throughout the day. I've taken Pepsi once in a while but Coca-Cola is more better.