Do you travel light or heavy?

Toni

How do you pack your luggages whenever you're about to travel? Do you pack up so much stuffs or you would only pick out a few things to travel with just one average sized bag?

I don't like carrying anything whenever I'm travelling. I love being very free on any journey so that I can't be thinking of any bags and baggages.

Do you travel light or heavy?

Ragnarok

It depends on where I'm travelling to that is going to determine how I would be packed for the travel. If I don't lots of luggage when I'm travelling, I will not need to part heavy.

Henrywrites

I enjoy travelling light. I am not someone who wants to go most of the time with luggage, and that is the reason I will rather travel light than heavy. I hate being stressed out on trips.

Harvey

I travel heavy. I can't miss out anything whenever I'm travelling. I don't like feeling inconvenienced when I get to where I'm going and not have something I should have had. It's why I pack virtually everything.

Henrywrites

I enjoy travelling light. There is no reason for me to be travelling heavily, especially on trips where I am going to spend less days and I am back to my base.

Shortie

It is not too often that I travel but when I do, it depends on where I am travelling to and what I need for the trip as to whether I travel heavy or light.

In most cases, when I have travelled, I have always travelled light.

Ivar

The luggages I'm going to travel with is going to be determined by the nature of travel that I'm making. If it is something that warrants for me to travel heavy or light, that is exactly what I'm going to do.

James

I like to travel light. I am someone who has always focused on not carrying a lot of luggage each time that I am travelling, and that includes when I am going on a long trip too.

Kennysplash

Staff member
I don’t travel heavy at all. If my travel has to last even a week, everything I need would fit in my backpack. Most guys are like this, it is women that travel heavily.

Prisca

I like to travel heavily. I don't want to be at the mercy of anyone when I need something while on a trip or when I get to where I am going.