Do you know how to swim?

Toni

How good are you when it comes to swimming? Do you know how to swim very well? Let assume that you found yourself in the sea after your boat sunk, would you be able to swim yourself to the shore if it's not too far?

Foxybananas

I will pray and hope for the best! I know how to swim, but I panic if I am unable to touch the floor. So, in your scenario I would most likely drown. 😞

Sandex

I will pray and hope for the best! I know how to swim, but I panic if I am unable to touch the floor. So, in your scenario I would most likely drown. 😞

I couldn't stop laughing at this because I used to find myself in this situation before when I was still learning how to swim. Once my feet can't touch the floor of the pool, I'll start panicking and forget everything I know how to do.

Henrywrites

I don't know how to swim and I strongly doubt that I am going to start learning how to swim at this moment. It is something that I can never be comfortable to do at all.

Shortie

I do know how to swim but I haven't been swimming in such a long time.

I remember at school, we used to have PE lessons that were swimming and we would get taught how to swim in those lessons.

Lessons and going swimming with friends helped me become a good swimmer over the years.

Ravenfreak

I'm a pretty decent swimmer myself. I didn't learn how to swim until I was 9 years old though, a bit late than others but meh. I recall learning how to swim at my local swimming pool, and I had to jump off the diving board too in order to fully pass my lessons for whatever reason.

Kennysplash

Staff member
I have given up. No matter how hard I try the skill just won’t come. I even had someone teach me for a week. I like swimming but clearly it does not like me.

Henrywrites

I have given up. No matter how hard I try the skill just won’t come. I even had someone teach me for a week. I like swimming but clearly it does not like me.

I am not very good at swimming, but I will want to become better at doing it. I know it is going to take time, but I have not given up yet.

Kennysplash

Staff member
I am not very good at swimming, but I will want to become better at doing it. I know it is going to take time, but I have not given up yet.
It’s good to see someone still be so enthusiastic about learning how to swim. I’m rooting for you. But as for me, I have accepted myself as I am.

Ivar

I learned how to swim when I was still 7 years old. It was my father that taught me how to swim and ever since then, I have been improving on my swimming skill. It is something that I would advise anyone to learn how to do.

James

Swimming is always a pleasant experience for me. I have always focused on ensuring that I have a good time each time that I am out with friends to swim. It always kind of makes me enjoy my time.

Prisca

Swimming is always a pleasant experience for me. I have always focused on ensuring that I have a good time each time that I am out with friends to swim. It always kind of makes me enjoy my time.

It is fun to go swimming especially when you get to do it with some of your friends. I like to go to swimming as it is something that is very very good and nice.