Do you know how to cook?

Harvey

How good are you when it comes to cooking your own food? Who taught you how to cook? Did you learn it so well that you don't need to eat outside again unless you just feel like it? I can cook almost everything I want to eat because my mother taught me so well on how to cook.

Do you know how to cook?

Sandex

Unfortunately, I haven't got any knowledge on how to cook. If my siblings doesn't cook or my mother, I'll end up eating out.

Henrywrites

I do not. Fortunately my significant other does! 😀

You are lucky that you've got someone that likes to cook. I mean, it makes the whole situation easier for you to handle. It is worse when your partner is also someone who doesn't cook.

Shortie

I do know how to cook yes. I was brought up and taught by my mum and my grandma to cook and I took what I learned from them and used that to learn more myself.

I tend to cook for my family daily with the odd occasion of having a small break and getting something from the takeaway.

Henrywrites

I do know how to cook yes. I was brought up and taught by my mum and my grandma to cook and I took what I learned from them and used that to learn more myself.

I tend to cook for my family daily with the odd occasion of having a small break and getting something from the takeaway.

I learnt how to cook from my mom. This is one act that has been helpful for me so far, and I so much enjoy cooking whenever that I have the opportunity.

Kennysplash

Staff member
I’ve been a chef since I was young. Even if I never knew how to, the economy right now will make it mandatory to learn. Eating out always will drain your income completely.

Prisca

How good are you when it comes to cooking your own food? Who taught you how to cook? Did you learn it so well that you don't need to eat outside again unless you just feel like it? I can cook almost everything I want to eat because my mother taught me so well on how to cook.

Do you know how to cook?

I don't joke with making the meals that I eat. Infact, eating outside is never the best approach for me since I would always want to avoid food poisoning.

Ivar

Cooking is a very important skill and that is the reason why I had to make sure to learn how to cook at least the basic foods that I will always eat. I will just have to go to restaurant to eat once in a while when I cannot be able to cook.

Prisca

I am very good at cooking! I have even handled cooking at so many events, and trust me when I say that I enjoy cooking most of the time.

Sarah

There's no point to lie about this because I won't gain anything from lying. I can cook very well but I don't like cooking. My mother taught me what and how to cook delicious food which I used to do whenever I want.

Prisca

There's no point to lie about this because I won't gain anything from lying. I can cook very well but I don't like cooking. My mother taught me what and how to cook delicious food which I used to do whenever I want.

You are honest and that is a good trait. The first thing to do is to fully focus on becoming a better person and cooking when it matters is good. I don't enjoy cooking as well, but I do it whenever that it is necessary to be done.

Sarah

You are honest and that is a good trait. The first thing to do is to fully focus on becoming a better person and cooking when it matters is good. I don't enjoy cooking as well, but I do it whenever that it is necessary to be done.
I cook always to stay alive and make sure that I cook when necessary. I am focusing on being a better person besides I never see cooking as a stress.

Prisca

I cook always to stay alive and make sure that I cook when necessary. I am focusing on being a better person besides I never see cooking as a stress.

This is very good. I mean as long as you are able to cook (I like to cook as well) when it matters, you are good to go!