Do You Have a Hummingbird Feeder in Your Yard?

Altair

Do you have a hummingbird feeder in your yard?

I don't have any hummingbird feeders since I live in an apartment building, but my grandpa does. He enjoys seeing the hummingbirds that come to his feeders. To keep the birds returning, he constantly makes sure to maintain the feeders tidy and stocked with new nectar.
I like observing the hummingbirds when I visit, and I maintain a notebook to record their activities.

In your yard, do you have hummingbird feeders?

Nikki

I don't have a hummingbird feeder in my garden but I do have a bird feeder in my garden, we have it placed so it is not easy for the cats to be able to get at the birds if they come down to feed on it. It's nice to see the different kinds of birds that come to the feeder to get some food.

Destiny

I have in the past thought about having some kind of bird feeder in my garden but I know that would be encouraging birds to come down and be within reach of my cats so I have never done so as I would feel bad if the birds came down to feed and ended up getting caught by my cats.

Shortie

I have in the past thought about having some kind of bird feeder in my garden but I know that would be encouraging birds to come down and be within reach of my cats so I have never done so as I would feel bad if the birds came down to feed and ended up getting caught by my cats.
This is exactly the reason I never got one when I had Smokey. I knew if I had one, it would make it easier for her to be able to catch them and it would be like me enticing them down for her to grab. I always used to find other ways to feed the birds that I knew would be safer and that would not lead to Smokey being able to easily grab them.

Destiny

This is exactly the reason I never got one when I had Smokey. I knew if I had one, it would make it easier for her to be able to catch them and it would be like me enticing them down for her to grab. I always used to find other ways to feed the birds that I knew would be safer and that would not lead to Smokey being able to easily grab them.
I feel all cat owners should be like this when it comes to feeding the birds. I am all for ensuring that birds have food especially when sometimes it can be difficult for them to get it depending on the time of year but I would never put them in a situation where they would end up in danger.

Ivar

I don't have a hummingbird feeder in my garden but I do have a bird feeder in my garden, we have it placed so it is not easy for the cats to be able to get at the birds if they come down to feed on it. It's nice to see the different kinds of birds that come to the feeder to get some food.
This is something that I did with the bird feeder I also have in my back yard. I feel it's my duty to match the same energy the birds that have the will to fly into my space by feeling them whenever I can.

Toni

I don't have a hummingbird feeder in my yard at the moment. I've been thinking about getting one for those hummingbird that usually feel comfortable visiting my yard to match their faith in me but I haven't been chanced with my schedule to get. I will do it soon.

Ragnarok

Why would I need to have a hummingbird feeder in my yard? It's not something that I would want to do. Also, I haven't had any hummingbird come into my yard, so there's no need for me to waste money on buying a feeder for a hummingbird.

Harvey

Sadly, I don't have any hummingbird feeders in my yard. I don't keep any kind of birds because it's how other birds would be attracted to come into my yard. Maybe when I get the hummingbird which I want, I'll think of getting a hummingbird feeder for other birds.