Do you have a doorbell in your house?

Ja sa bong

I've seen some houses without any doorbell but only knockers that can used to knock on the door. I feel doorbells works better because you can hear it loudly from anywhere in your house when someone press it unlike knocking.

Which one do you have? A doorbell or knocker?

Foxybananas

Ring doorbell. Love the ability to see who is at the door, even when I'm not in the house, as well as communicate with anyone outside my door.

Stephen

I have a doorbell and also CCTV installed above the pillar across my door. Not only will I hear the ring when you use the bell, I will also see you on the CCTV display feed. If it's something I don't want to let in, I will ignore you. When you're tired, you can leave.

Shortie

At the moment I do not have a doorbell, we had one when we moved in that was left by previous tenants but it stopped working after a while.

I have been looking into getting a ring doorbell when I can as I feel they are better than just a normal doorbell, especially with the amount of unwanted calls at the door we get and I believe they are safer as well.

Harvey

Yes, I have a doorbell and a front door camera in my door. I'm tad high alert on security. I need to know who's at my door without needing to ask who's that waiting for the person's response. It's my own house, so I can install whatever I want.

Ivar

Having a doorbell is always fantastic and I love the ones that come with CCTV camera installed so that you can be able to find out whoever is on your front door without having to come down to open the door.