Do you have a cat run?

Shortie

Something I have never had for any of my cats but I do know that they are available are cat runs. This allows your cat to run free and play in an area that is safe for them rather than them being in the way and possibly getting hurt if someone does not see them when they are playing.

Have you ever had or do you own a cat run?

Stephen

I've never really bothered about having my own cat run in my house and the reason why it is that way is because I live in a very big apartment that is very spacious for my cat always have freedom to move about anywhere they want in the house.

Harvey

I don't like it when my cats start running very quickly and begin to destroy a lot of things by pushing them down within the house. It's something that always gives me anxiety. I try as much as possible to prevent them from running too fast in the house but they can do it outside.

Ivar

I don't know what a cat run is all about. Is it like having some construction built in your house as a pathway where your cats can run freely without getting into any house items? I wouldn't have the space to build them such in my house.

Ragnarok

Living in a rented apartment have made it impossible for me to have a cat run the designed for my cats to run around whenever they want but I've managed to have a normal space and a structure set up for them to hang out and play whenever they're interested or in the mood.

Shortie

Living in a rented apartment have made it impossible for me to have a cat run the designed for my cats to run around whenever they want but I've managed to have a normal space and a structure set up for them to hang out and play whenever they're interested or in the mood.
It is always annoying when you don't have the space and trying to give them that space is not always easy. I know a few people who live in small apartments but due to the dangers outside, want to keep their cat inside which is understandable.

Sarah

I don't know what a cat run is all about. Is it like having some construction built in your house as a pathway where your cats can run freely without getting into any house items? I wouldn't have the space to build them such in my house.
It's something like that. Cat runs are the ideal way to keep your cats safe and stimulated while they are exploring your garden or your house in safety.