Do you feed feral cats?

Foxybananas

I do! For the last few months I have been feeding 3 cats that live around the block from my Job. It's not just me, a colleague of mine has started feeding them too when I don't work from the office. We make sure they eat at least once a day and get fresh water every day.

Altair

I have a family member who feeds the feral cats that hang around her workplace. They've all fallen madly in love with them.
They are friendly, and I have fed them a couple times while visiting a family member at her workplace.
I have fed a feral cat that hangs around the apartment complex where I live a few times.

Nikki

I have been known in the past to feed feral cats, we don't usually have many in the area where I live but if I do come across one, there will always be food, water, and a safe place for them to go in case of bad weather.

Destiny

We have a few cats in my neighborhood that are feral and one of them is quite nasty and does not take lightly to anyone trying to pet them at all. I do leave food and water out for cats that do not have a home and also that are feral.

Shortie

I do feed feral cats. I usually leave food and water and I know others in the area have built shelters for feral cats so that if the weather gets bad they have somewhere to go and stay and keep safe and dry and warm.

Stephen

The is a small colony of 4 or 5 feral cats a few blocks away from my house that I starting giving food and water too.
It's the humane thing to do as far as I'm concerned. I do it all the time and I'm always very happy seeing they are getting some sort of care from me. If I can adopt any of them, I will be sure to do it.

Harvey

The is a small colony of 4 or 5 feral cats a few blocks away from my house that I starting giving food and water too.
When I feed homeless people too, why wouldn't I feel feral cats when they are my favourite pets, I will always be willing to feed them whenever I can. Cats are wonderful creatures and it's sad seeing them homeless.

Toni

You're doing well @SuperCat and if all of us copy the same thing with other feral cats found in our neighbourhood, those cats will feel loved. They need all the care and help we can offer them. There's two living across my estate, I'm taking care of them as much as I can.

Ragnarok

I do feed feral cats. I usually leave food and water and I know others in the area have built shelters for feral cats so that if the weather gets bad they have somewhere to go and stay and keep safe and dry and warm.
It makes me feel happy and complete whenever I feed and take care of homeless animals and not just cats only. There's a colony I have been taking care of for 5 months now. They are lovely cats.

Toni

Simply because they are feral cats doesn't mean they doesn't deserve to be taken care of in any little way we can.

It's why I even go out of my way to feed and take care of any feral cat that lives in my neighbourhood block.

Sandex

I also do the same thing with feral cats in my block. They look so helpless and I can't be alright leaving them a day without giving them good food and water. I bought a milk pack that I'm going to give them this evening.