Do you feed feral cats?

Shortie

I know of people that tend to leave food outside for feral cats and in some cases it's foxes tend to get the food as well if you get them around the area.

I myself don't tend to leave food out for feral cats as when I tried once, the cats in the neighbourhood were eating it instead so it defeated the purpose.

Do you leave food out for feral cats? Do you find other cats or even foxes also eat it?

Ivar

I do leave out food for feral cats in my neighbourhood. I only fear for them because we have snakes in the neighbourhood, so they are constantly exposed to threat of getting bitten. It's the reason why I don't let my cats outside. They eat the food I keep for them, I've not see any foxes in my neighbourhood.

Toni

I've adopted 2 feral cats because they looked so cute. They used to come in my yard, I had to make up my yard to adopt them. I've always fed all feral cats that are within my reach. It's costing me money but it's a good thing that I'm doing.

Stephen

Unfortunately, I haven't adopted any feral cats because I don't have much space in my house to keep them. It's why I keep looking out for them when I can. I keep feeding them whenever I can.