“You mean the papers are important?”

Kennysplash

Staff member
81B9D45F-CE02-4190-874D-92639EA48CEC.jpeg

Clearly most cats have no idea how important some documents are. I can never leave any piece of paper lying around, Zoey will shred it to pieces.
Then there is always that innocent look they give when you catch them in the act.

Does your cat do the same to papers?

Foxybananas

My home office can be a total mess, and is all because my administrative assistant (my cat Phoenix) likes to walk all over my desk, knocking down papers, pens, magazines, ets.. She gets in that mood where she throws herself on my desk rolling around, making eye contact and looking for pets.. It's a bit annoying (cause I'm normally in the middle of work) but she wins every time - mandatory break to pet my little princess ❤️. Phoenix does not shred papers to pieces, but she will bite and plastic left behind!

Kennysplash

Staff member
My home office can be a total mess, and is all because my administrative assistant (my cat Phoenix) likes to walk all over my desk, knocking down papers, pens, magazines, ets.. She gets in that mood where she throws herself on my desk rolling around, making eye contact and looking for pets.. It's a bit annoying (cause I'm normally in the middle of work) but she wins every time - mandatory break to pet my little princess ❤️. Phoenix does not shred papers to pieces, but she will bite and plastic left behind!
Well that’s a good tactic she has! Thank goodness you don’t keep any cup of liquid on your work desk, or the damage would be more. Like you said, they are our admin assistants.
Albeit ones we didn’t hire and can’t fire.

Shortie

I can't say any cats I have had have ever done anything like this when it comes to important papers but Smokey would see a piece of paper either on a table or on the floor and it would instantly be a great spot to sit.