• 📢 Cats Forum is officially back online! We recently experienced a major server crash and database corruption that took the site down for several weeks. We have fully reconstructed the broken tables, and everything is stable. If you notice any bugs, broken images, or error screens while looking around, please contact Stan immediately. Thank you for your amazing patience!

Recent content by Kennysplash

  1. Kennysplash

    How does your cat feel when you change what they are watching on TV?

    I have never paid attention to my cat in that aspect. Though she stays with me when I watch the TV, so I will try it out one of these days and see her reaction.
  2. Kennysplash

    Do you pet random cats on the streets?

    😅 This is funny. You know cat lover just love them all in general, not just their own cats.
  3. Kennysplash

    How many cats can you have at a time?

    You know your capabilities and you work around it, that’s great. Many don’t realize this and eventually go ahead to do more than they can cater for.
  4. Kennysplash

    Does your cat seek your attention always?

    Some cats don’t need all the constant attention truly. They are contented with just staying by your side. Do too much and they grow distant.
  5. Kennysplash

    Why does my cat keep meowing at night?

    There are some like that, they are just hyper active. They are just expressing themselves as they find it difficult to just sit quietly.
  6. Kennysplash

    When getting another Cat might NOT be a good idea.

    You have been thinking about getting another cat to the one or ones you already have. You really think it will be a good idea, but is it? You might want to take time to consider this well and see whether it’s a good idea or not. Read on and see why getting a new cat might not be a good idea. 1...
  7. Kennysplash

    Training a cat to use the litter box.

    But in a case where the cat is adopted at a matured age, there is nothing much to do about it. But I believe both young and old ones can be trained alike.
  8. Kennysplash

    Rescued stray cat always trying to get out.

    Of course I’m not giving up in the care I give it. I just hope that after all this it will not eventually leave for the streets.
  9. Kennysplash

    Have you ever been attacked by your cat?

    I guess at the end of the day they are just animals. They don’t exactly need a reason to attack you, that instinct can kick in.
  10. Kennysplash

    What does your cat staring at you means for you?

    I have come to understand that such starring comes with a need they have. Once they get it they go on with their lives.
  11. Kennysplash

    Why is my cat always looking and acting dull?

    This can turn out to be nothing serious, but there is no harm in finding out. If my cat was active and it suddenly became dull this is what I will do.
  12. Kennysplash

    How do you bond with new cats faster?

    Spending time with them and staying close to them work wonders. Some bond easily while others take time, just treat them accordingly.
  13. Kennysplash

    How does your cats behave in video calls?

    My cat maybe absent throughout the whole day, but the moment I put on my computer to make a video call is when you see her active and climbing all over me.
  14. Kennysplash

    How many cats can you have at a time?

    My neighbor has 6 cats! That’s such a high figure no matter how I think about it. But then we all have our preferences and what we are capable of based on our income. If I have 3 cats then I’m sure we will all be struggling to feed. How many cats can you manage at a time?
  15. Kennysplash

    If not cats, then what other pet would you have?

    I know this is a cat’s forum, but let us discuss what other pet you would have if not a cat. For me I would have a parrot, would be nice to listen to those sounds when everywhere is quiet with only I in the house. If not cat, what other pet would you have?
Back
Top