Would you keep a wild cat?

Toni

Have you ever come across wild cats? They can be very aggressive with a high propensity to hurt or harm anyone.

Do you think it's going to easy for you to tame a wild cat for you have it as a pet?

I'm not sure if I would be interested in that work because it's going to take a lot.

Ragnarok

I have only seen feral cats in animal's documentaries. I'm not sure if I have seen any of them in real life. Maybe if I lived in the remote areas, I might be able to come across them often but being in the city doesn't afford me such privileges.

Nikki

Having cats that are not wild has always been a lot to deal with when taking care of them and knowing that a cat that has been out in the wild would be a lot more work than I am used to and not something I want to put myself through. I would leave it up to those who had taken in wild cats before.

Altair

My cat, Callie, was pretty wild when I rescued her.
I found her at a cat adoption.
They said when they found her, she had no skin and was in bad shape.
I took her home, and the first day, she scratched me from limb to limb.
She was scared.
She was still a bit wild over the years, but not as much.

Destiny

I have had family members that have taken in wild cats before or should I say, feral cats and they have been a lot to work with after taking them in. Luckily my family had time to be able to take in the cat and put in the work that was needed but it is not something I could do at all.

Shortie

We have a cat that hovers around the area where I live and he has been homeless with no owner now for around 10 years. He is very much feral and a wild cat now and in some cases will not even come anywhere near anyone and prefers just to have food and water left outside for him. Seeing how he is with people when they come near him and how aggressive he gets, there is no way I would be able to take in a wild cat as I feel it would be too much for me.

Ja sa bong

No, I wouldn't keep a wild cat. There's nothing to consider about it as long as it's not a domesticated cat, I wouldn't be interested in keeping it. Aren't wild cats supposed to be dangerous?

Stephen

Wild cats can be tamed. It's just like feral cats. When they are taken in and cared for, they tend to leave their wild and aggressive nature to become domesticated. I don't have any problems doing this for any cat.

Ivar

My answer to this question is a straight and direct NO. I wouldn't want to have any business with a wild cat. Domesticated cats are my favourite because I'm comfortable with it.