Why are cats too dramatic?

Harvey

I've never seen any pet that's near being dramatic the way cats used to be. It's like in almost everything that they do, they are usually dramatic.

If they want your attention, hungry, bathing, playing and any other kind activities cats gets into, they are always dramatically displaying.

Why do you think cats are like that?

Stephen

It is in their nature to be dramatic and I don't think there is anything wrong with that. In fact, it is even the reason why I love cats so much more than any other pet.

Ragnarok

Cats will always be dramatic no matter how much you try to train them not to be. This is part of how their nature have been set for them and there is no way they are going to live without being dramatic.

Toni

My cats are not as dramatic as my dogs and I'm beginning to think it's simply because cats want to be independent to some extent unlike the way dogs crave attention of their owners all the time.

Ivar

Because they're lovely and they have the right to be dramatic. I love all my cats no matter how dramatic they act up all the time. It's even in their dramatic nature I love them so much.